Signatory of UN supported Principles for Responsible Investment
Sustainability has been important to us for quite a while and now we at Excalibur Asset Management have decided to sign up for the United Nations supported Principles for Responsible Investment. The committment is by the management company as well as the two funds Excalibur and Trude.
The engagement towards sustainability and ESG issues has increased over the past few years and in September we decided to actively support the principles listed by PRI. These are as follows:
- We will incorporate ESG issues into investment analysis and decision-making processes.
- We will be active owners and incorporate ESG issues into our ownership policies and practices.
- We will seek appropriate disclosure on ESG issues by the entities in which we invest.
- We will promote acceptance and implementation of the principles within the investment industry.
- We will work together to enhance our effectiveness in implementing the principles.
- We will each report on our activities and progress towards implementing the principles.
Please feel free to contact Mikael Friberg, firstname.lastname@example.org, to learn more about our work with sustainability and ESG.